Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equestrian meet up

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Anastazia

Will do:pac: I't may be for 1 hr so that would be 45 euro I think.. I will double check though.. Would you prefer 1 or 2 hr xc lesson?

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭ilovemarmite

Can you put my name down too provisionally please, I'll probably be able to go :D Thanks Anastazia

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Heydeldel

Pencil me in too. I'll know closer to the time. Sound like fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Anastazia wrote: »
    Will do:pac: I't may be for 1 hr so that would be 45 euro I think.. I will double check though.. Would you prefer 1 or 2 hr xc lesson?

I don't mind if it's 1 or 2 hours, whichever suits the group :)

Hi Guys,

So for the 25th of May and the 15th of June, we've go a couple of options::pac:

We can either do 1hr cross country which is €45
    or
    1hr cross country and 1hr showjumping lesson..which is €75!

Noni would like if I could get back to her as soon as I can, so I said I'd ask everyone!

So we can all either stick to the 1hr on the 25th and then maybe do the 2hr on the 15th depending on everyone?;:)
    Or maybe whoever is up for the extra 1hr jump lesson can go ahead and whoever doesn't feel like it can watch or get a drink until the rest join for some lunch?;)

What do ya all want to do? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Hi Guys,

So for the 25th of May and the 15th of June, we've go a couple of options::pac:

We can either do 1hr cross country which is €45
    or
    1hr cross country and 1hr showjumping lesson..which is €75!

Noni would like if I could get back to her as soon as I can, so I said I'd ask everyone!

So we can all either stick to the 1hr on the 25th and then maybe do the 2hr on the 15th depending on everyone?;:)
    Or maybe whoever is up for the extra 1hr jump lesson can go ahead and whoever doesn't feel like it can watch or get a drink until the rest join for some lunch?;)

What do ya all want to do? :D

Personally I'd prefer XC (1 hour or 2 hour) because I can do SJ in my own yard but not XC! :p

Oh and can I please ride Rom again... because I love him... <3<3:D

I'll ask Noni can we do 2hr cross country lesson! I'd prefer this too..:D

Cross country please, I don't mind length whatever suits everone else is cool with me, as I don't get to do cross country where I ride. Thanks a mill, looking forward to it and meeting you all

I've emailed Noni, so I'll get back to you when I hear from her!!:pac:

I've emailed Noni, so I'll get back to you when I hear from her!!:pac:

Thanks Anastazia :D

• Advertisement

Here's a couple of places that might be fun to go to too at some time, I was just looking for some good cross country courses:pac: We could get lifts from each other were we can...
    Check them out: there both about 1hr45mins away, which isn't too bad at all..

http://www.flowerhill.net/Contact.htm

http://www.castleleslie.com/overview.html

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭emma-fly

I would love to try out Castle Leslie!!!

Yeah me too..:D

The pricing is more or less the same for Castle Leslie.

Two Hour Cross Country Jump Ride: Adult €75

Hi Guys, So Noni wants me to finalize everybody for the 25th at 1:45, so here's the list I have of everyone going on the 25th:

Valentina
    Ilovemarmite
    Anastazia
    Marley123
    Marley123's friend
    Emma-fly
    Silverfox

Is this everyone?
    Will everyone whos going, who didn't go last time please PM me your name, age, height, weight and details of your riding experience, so I can give it to Noni.

Also, She said after the 1hr xc lesson she can take us out through the forest for 1hr(like we did before) to practice what we have learn't in the lesson, so 2 hrs on total.. :pac:

Hi Guys, So Noni wants me to finalize everybody for the 25th at 1:45, so here's the list I have of everyone going on the 25th:

Valentina
    Ilovemarmite
    Anastazia
    Marley123
    Marley123's friend
    Emma-fly
    Silverfox

Is this everyone?
    Will everyone whos going, who didn't go last time please PM me your name, age, height, weight and details of your riding experience, so I can give it to Noni.

Thanks Anastazia, I will PM you my details now, looking forward to it :D

Hi Guys,

I just need silverfox88 and marley123's friend's info for Bel air, if they're still coming on the 25th!! (name, age, height, weight and riding experience). Noni wants me to give the final numbers going as soon as possible;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Only seen this now & have other plans with family that day otherwise I'd have stuck my name down last min esp seen as it's only down the road!

The course in Belair is great been around it a few times on ODEs. Noni & the family are lovely too. You'll have a great day.

:D

Hi Jemmy
    We have a booking for the 15th of June with Noni for 2 hrs.. You could come then if your free;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Hi Jemmy
    We have a booking for the 15th of June with Noni for 2 hrs.. You could come then if your free;)

Lol typical I'm not free that day either! Thanks tho I'll def try make the next one if there's one!

Yep, I'll let you know:D

Hi Guys,
    So I need to get the numbers going on the 16th of June as we need a minimum of 4 for a private session..
    So far I have:
    Anastazia
    ilovemarmite
    Valentina

Is there anyone else who would like to go on this date, its 2hr ride(1hr cross country lesson and 1hr forest jump ride) at €75..

Hi Guys
    For everyone going to the cross country tomorrow, just a reminder:

Ilovemarmite
    Anastazia
    Valentina
    Emmafly

So its at 1:45 for 2hr and €75.

See you all then;):D

Hi Guys
    For everyone going to the cross country tomorrow, just a reminder:

Ilovemarmite
    Anastazia
    Valentina
    Emmafly

So its at 1:45 for 2hr and €75.

See you all then;):D

Thanks Anastazia, see you there :D

Sorry guys but i won't be able to make it, was working away for the week and ended up with the vomiting bug and then delayed flights today. Won't be in any fit state to do cross country, would just end up gettig hurt :(

Poor you Emma-fly :( sounds awful, get well soon and have a good rest this weekend xx

Fantastic afternoon in the sunshine at Bel Air, can't wait for the next one :D

Yeah, It was awesome!:D

• Advertisement

Who else is definitely going on 15th June?

Advertisement