Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicotine life span

Options
  • 13-01-2013 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

It... Vanished...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Less than three hours

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

Reply from my supplier

Good news, I have spoken to my director who advises that it fine to freeze eliquid, which he expects will delay the degradation of the liquid by a decade or even more.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Vaperus wrote: »
    Reply from my supplier

Good news, I have spoken to my director who advises that it fine to freeze eliquid, which he expects will delay the degradation of the liquid by a decade or even more.

That's good news! For me, I haven't set a timeframe for quiting nicotine, so this two year deadline or whatever, had me a little uneasy, but thankfully there's loads of room in the freezer at the minute :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

Vaperus wrote: »
    Reply from my supplier

Luvly Jublee must feck out all the wife's frozen chicken and other gunk and mark my corner for future storage ;)
    Must start saving for the €9,000+ it will cost for 10 years supply :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement