Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE:Jamma Megadrive 1 (Play Megadrive games in your Jamma cab)

Options
  • 13-01-2013 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

Have a Jamma Megadrive here I haven't used in ages. Worked great in my old jamma woody, but my candy cab is a bit weird with home made stuff and only really plays legit boards. I've been hanging onto it just in case I get another cab. However, at this point, I can't see that happening any time soon!

Full jamma harness support. No need for pad hacks or anything like that, just plug it into your harness and away you go. Also has the usual 50/60hz and region switches.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

o1s1n wrote: »
    Have a Jamma Megadrive here I haven't used in ages. Worked great in my old jamma woody, but my candy cab is a bit weird with home made stuff and only really plays legit boards. I've been hanging onto it just in case I get another cab. However, at this point, I can't see that happening any time soon!

Full jamma harness support. No need for pad hacks or anything like that, just plug it into your harness and away you go. Also has the usual 50/60hz and region switches.

I'm interested, for reasons I'll explain later!
    What are you after?
    And did you pick up Halo 4?
    I must drop over the finger board and Shock Troopers, or are you hosting a Beers soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I'm interested, for reasons I'll explain later!

:eek::eek::eek:

It better be what I think it is!
    CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    And did you pick up Halo 4?
    I must drop over the finger board and Shock Troopers, or are you hosting a Beers soon?

Still working on Halo 4 for ya! I've been into HMV 3 or 4 times now and they still don't have any more in. I thought there'd be millions of copies of it floating about the place. Might just have to bite the bullet and go into Gamestop.

Mainly looking for arcade gear on this one. You still using that g-net? Be interested in swapping it for this and Mr Driller 2? Or is it too precious? :D

I'm still aiming to have a beers soon yeah :). Just want to get the cap kit done on this cab and then I'll sort a date.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Too precious, especially with my new "situation", see the new gets thread for that info.
    Plus the G-Net board has something funky going on where I'm getting errors up re memory card, even after I removed the battery back up board that piggy backs the main board!

Don't sweat it about Halo 4, we'll think of something else.
    I am looking for something for the WiiU and Sonic racing is fairly cheap, up to you though.
    If it works out I'll drop that MVS to you and collect the goodies!

Master of the Universe

Cool! I'll have a look in HMV tomorrow on the way to work to see what the situation is re Sonic Racers.

Seeing as you now have a cab I am guessing every piece of arcade hardware you have has become precious :pac: no worries.

Master of the Universe

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement