Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest inkjet printer to refill

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

yes chance wrote: »
    UPDATE

I saw this one in Tesco for 60 euro. It gets good reviews on Argos. but is 72 euro there. There is an ink cartridge in Argos that fits it for 13 euro and you need only replace the colour used. Anyone know if they come with ink and anyone any experience of this one

You can get cheap ink for that printer here. Remember though that even if you don't use colour the inks will run out at some point.
    The printer will come with demo ink cartridges, may not be filled to full capacity but it will print a fair amount before they need changing.

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭Firblog

Personal favourite at the min is this one

Genuine ink for this is HP 950XL, which prints roughly 2500 pages for €30 approx, just alittle over the 1c per sheet.

Very fast printing, networkable, ADF, 3 Colour Inks, ePrint.

What more could a body ask for?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 fafanqll

Few times i bought cheap rubbish inks ...
    I dont print a lot in colors so i choose mono laser printer
    One replacement laser toner cost me around 30euro its enough for 1 year of medium volume print

No chopped cartridges ,no ink on floor, hands :)

• Registered Users Posts: 83,332 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Firblog wrote: »
    Personal favourite at the min is this one

Genuine ink for this is HP 950XL, which prints roughly 2500 pages for €30 approx, just alittle over the 1c per sheet.

Very fast printing, networkable, ADF, 3 Colour Inks, ePrint.

What more could a body ask for?
    The 950 ink system is also instant drying - smudge proof. Try to take a highlighter to it. /useless retail trivia made useful

Advertisement