Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fridge repair in Carrick on Shannon

Options
  • 13-01-2013 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Help fridge (Whirlpool) has just packed in today any service repair places in Carrick or surrounding areas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Butterball

miss choc wrote: »
    Help fridge (Whirlpool) has just packed in today any service repair places in Carrick or surrounding areas?
    DAD domestic appliances Drumshanbo call Jimmy <snip>. haven't used them myself saved his card when advertised in Leitrim Observer

Mod note, please don't post phone numbers, please PM the OP with the numbers if you wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Butterball

Butterball wrote: »
    DAD domestic appliances Drumshanbo call Jimmy <snip>. haven't used them myself saved his card when advertised in Leitrim Observer

Mod note, please don't post phone numbers, please PM the OP with the numbers if you wish.
    sorry:( pm me if you want the number!!

Advertisement