Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Screen repair in Dublin

Options
  • 13-01-2013 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

I just got a new HTC one x as an upgrade 3 days ago and shattered the screen this evening when the iron tipped over on to it! I took insurance out with it but am told that I'm not covered for 60 days!

Anyway, does anyone know where I can have this repaired, and roughly how much I'm looking at?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Why not repair it yourself? You can buy the parts online as well as youtube videos showing how to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭omeatheopian

I would be more comfortable paying someone who has a clue what they are doing to fix it. With that in mind, anyone have any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

Bring it back to the shop you bought it in. It won't be covered by insurance but they will send it off for you. If it's Meteor or Vodafine it'll go to Fónfix. If it's 3 it'll go to Fonemenders.

Advertisement