Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photographer at Lahinch?

Options
  • 13-01-2013 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Does anyone know who the photographer was at Lahinch yesterday (Saturday 12/1/13)? He was standing right at the edge of the reef at Cornish near the water with a tripod at around 12-1pm and was shooting there for a while. He seemed to be in his late 20's/30's. I said hello to him but never got his name.

Think he may have got a few shots of me and a couple others that would be good to check out :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭SeanF

Yeah, I spoke to him as well. He wasn't a surfer himself, more of a good amateur photographer. I gave him my email, but haven't heard anything back yet. I wouldn't mind seeing some of the shots.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Decos

SeanF wrote: »
    Yeah, I spoke to him as well. He wasn't a surfer himself, more of a good amateur photographer. I gave him my email, but haven't heard anything back yet. I wouldn't mind seeing some of the shots.
    Cool, shur let me know if you hear from him Sean. You didn't get his email did ya?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 213 ✭✭rambojon

hi guys .. how come theres no surfers out last few days in spanish point.. i know sweet feck all about surfing but the waves seem huge/fantastic to me for the last few days...i walk this area almost every day and usually see guys out there whens its a lake ... wats the story....

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭OldGuysRule

Most likely that with the recent size and quality of swell, people have been surfing at other spots (possibly ones that may not always 'work'). There certainly is plenty of surfing going on the past couple of weeks though. Do you mean the beach? If so, it has been too big for the beach to be worth paddling out in. I know that there have been people on the reefs there in the past few days. . . .

Advertisement