Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted:.. A 'nice' Dental Hygenist in Tralee/ Killarney

Options
  • 13-01-2013 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

Hi... Havents had a Dental Cleanup for a couple of years.... found the experience terrifyin on the last visit.

Anyone recommend someone who is good at their job BUT appreciates that the patient has let things slide and wont give out to them on it????

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Sikpupi wrote: »
    Hi... Havents had a Dental Cleanup for a couple of years.... found the experience terrifyin on the last visit.

Anyone recommend someone who is good at their job BUT appreciates that the patient has let things slide and wont give out to them on it????

My husband goes to a dentist in the Ashe Street Clinic, Gerard Hill I think his name is. I go to a dentist in Denny Street, Marcus O'Domhnaill, who I really like.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Sikpupi

Hi... thanks for reply.

Are your contacts above Hygenists?????? Need a descaling and polishand the usual removal of Tartar etc.

Not needing a Dentist per say.....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Sikpupi wrote: »
    Hi... thanks for reply.

Are your contacts above Hygenists?????? Need a descaling and polishand the usual removal of Tartar etc.

Not needing a Dentist per say.....

they are hygienists too, I have had all the above done with mine as has my husband!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Cerulean Chicken

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    My husband goes to a dentist in the Ashe Street Clinic, Gerard Hill I think his name is. I go to a dentist in Denny Street, Marcus O'Domhnaill, who I really like.

I would second, third and fourth this post if I could. After having another horrible dentist berate me because my teeth needed a routine cleaning (I have no fillings and no dental trouble so can't be doing that bad) I went to Gerard Hill, he is lovely. He is realistic about the fact that people can let things slide, tells you how to correct that without giving out to you at all. Can't recommend him enough.

I've been to A LOT of dentists over the years and dare I say it he is possibly the nicest one I've met, that means a lot coming from me, trust me :D<-- that's my sparkly teeth!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭weisses

Trish Johnson in Dingle ... dunno if she also works in the Tralee area

• Advertisement
Advertisement