Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

University and Paradise Island

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

Yessss! I loved Sims 2 University! The trailer looked good too. I wonder if there will be a new age group or will the Young Adult age be used for University.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭snypers12

sims 3 university - best expansion yet!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

snypers12 wrote: »
    sims 3 university - best expansion yet!!!

Has it been released?

lockie1983 wrote: »

Has it been released?

Ya. Was released in Thursday. I pre ordered mine online and got it yesterday. Coulent stop playing last night :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

I so want to buy university!! Where are people buying theirs... origin is too expensive

• Advertisement

Vahevala wrote: »
    I so want to buy university!! Where are people buying theirs... origin is too expensive
    I agree but most of them are worth the money

I agree but most of them are worth the money

The only one that I wished I didn't buy was showtime, rip off looking back.. skipped supernatural as it didn't interest me and never bothered with pets.

I was thinking of buying in Argos or Amazon.

The only one that I wished I didn't buy was showtime, rip off looking back.. skipped supernatural as it didn't interest me and never bothered with pets.

I was thinking of buying in Argos or Amazon.
    Ya I skipped world adventures Showtime and supernatural. The rest are good. I got mine from littlewoods

Ya I skipped world adventures Showtime and supernatural. The rest are good. I got mine from littlewoods

I skipped world adventures as well.

I see it is 40 Euro on there, :eek: it is I think 33 in Argos

I skipped world adventures as well.

I see it is 40 Euro on there, :eek: it is I think 33 in Argos
    Ya it's 40 there but I have a credit with them so u have the advantage of buyin now paying later :)

• Advertisement

Ya it's 40 there but I have a credit with them so u have the advantage of buyin now paying later :)

Ah okay, fair enough :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I skipped out on W.A. But actually bought it the other day cheap on ebay. I am planning to install it tonight.

I had skipped out on Supernatural but was given it as a present. I must say I really like it.

Gt Universty over the weekend and find it good.

I may wait until I get paid later this month and buy university... these expansion packs are not cheap and just keep playing Seasons. That is a great expansion pack :)

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Laura_lolly87

i know if i buy university i wont stop playing it. i have 3 essays to have in for college in the next week so i'll buy it once i have those done.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭RaZzZz

I hadn't played the Sims in about half a year, but since buying this expansion last week I've been hooked on it again, it kept me away from Tomb Raider! unreal ;p

Island paradise is awesome. I'm addicted to this expansion pack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I think I have enjoyed Island Paradise more than any other sim3 expansion pack

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Really? I heard it's fun at the start but you fast run out of things to keep you interested

No i havent found that yet, i'm still having a great time with it and i havent even tried the lifegaurd career yet. i love it

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Denise90

Great expansion pack, really fun. My only issue is that with all the moving water, it has made my game laggy, I assume that's my laptops problem though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I love Island Paradise it's sooo fun i can't stop playing it was addicted to university but now I've swapped to Island Paradise I love being a mermaid and owning your on resort. It's annoying when you're a mermaid your mermaid wants to swim everywhere . My sim was pregnant and having her baby she swam to the hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Denise90

I love Island Paradise it's sooo fun i can't stop playing it was addicted to university but now I've swapped to Island Paradise I love being a mermaid and owning your on resort. It's annoying when you're a mermaid your mermaid wants to swim everywhere . My sim was pregnant and having her baby she swam to the hospital.

I had to place phonebox teleporters everywhere to stop my mermaid swimming to/from her island, slightly irritating when she finishes work and (sim) hours later is still somewhere in the middle of the ocean!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

To be honest I thought the dock houses would have been better. Regardless I've enjoyed what I've done so far in it. Haven't got to all the secret islands yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

Miaireland wrote: »
    I skipped out on W.A. But actually bought it the other day cheap on ebay. I am planning to install it tonight.

I had skipped out on Supernatural but was given it as a present. I must say I really like it.

Gt Universty over the weekend and find it good.

Be careful installing old expansions on top of new ones. They still have some trouble and has caused glitches for my self.

Same as you..skipped WA,..then decided to get it.
    Best thing is to re-install the lot S:..

I love supernatural! XD .. it's so much fun.
    __

I've never tried university..don't if I'll bother trying this one either.
    Island paradise sounds tempting though.

I am thinking of buying either University or Paradise Island... which adds more to the game and more worth the money?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

really depends on what you like Vahevala.

Google both, and read about them, see which one you prefer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I am thinking of buying either University or Paradise Island... which adds more to the game and more worth the money?

I have both I'd honestly say both are good. University is so fun there's so much to do there and new fun interactions and you can get a bit higher up in a career faster having a degree.

Paradise is brilliant as you can swim and dive underwater, own a resort become a mermaid etc . I would say Island adds a lot more to the game than university does. An also having a new world to play in. You can have a house on the sea.

Advertisement