Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online banking looking for my full card details to access my account

Options
  • 13-01-2013 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

I just tried to log into my online bank account and after I inputed my user ID and contact details it came up with a pop window saying that their system was updating and it was asking me to type in my complete card details and security code from the back of the card to verift my identity. It looked a bit dodge so I just exited the page.......... I'll try again in  the morning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

BIRDCAGE1 wrote: »
    I just tried to log into my online bank account and after I inputed my user ID and contact details it came up with a pop window saying that their system was updating and it was asking me to type in my complete card details and security code from the back of the card to verift my identity. It looked a bit dodge so I just exited the page.......... I'll try again in  the morning
    Please check this thread couple of lines below

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2056853194

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi BIRDCAGE1,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue. As finnteme kindly pointed out we have another thread on the subject here.

Thanks again
    Pat

Advertisement