Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grade Total?

Options
  • 13-01-2013 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Just looked at the breakdown of my English grades for one module on Turnitin, and it averages out at 74.1% I'm guessing that I'm stuck with it, but would there be any chance that they'd ever round it up to the 75 and let me get an A1? Or do I just have to suck it up?

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Just looked at the breakdown of my English grades for one module on Turnitin, and it averages out at 74.1% I'm guessing that I'm stuck with it, but would there be any chance that they'd ever round it up to the 75 and let me get an A1? Or do I just have to suck it up?

:D

One of annoying things about studying english at UL I'm afraid! That's still a really good grade.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Nic Neptune

Cheers, thank you. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

If it makes the difference between awards at degree time, it might be taken into consideration.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Sapphire Wings

I know that most lecturers work off a curve system. So they want so many people to pass and get A's and so on. I think that officially at least for us in engineering that at the time when we get our degrees they will allow for a small percentage like that to be brought up once our qca was 3.4 or over. As for you I think it depends on how well the others in your module do.

Advertisement