Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar lessons in Limerick

Options
  • 14-01-2013 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi,

I am looking to start learning the acoustic guitar and I am wondering can anyone recommend a good place to get one to one lessons. I am situated in limerick area so someone local would be preferred.

Thanks. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭ham_n_mustard

theres a lad out in castletroy view, excellent player, sound lad, and qualified as well. he's a board.ie user so probably handiest to PM him, his user name is deduck

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Rob094

I go to a guy, not sure the name of the estate but it's out by the Childers Road retail park. Pat is his name, really great teacher.

Snip PM me for contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Officially, posts asking for lessons are against the Charter but I'm inclined to let them go ahead as long as no one makes direct offers for lessons in the thread. Obviously getting feedback about teachers from others is an important step in deciding who to pick.

If you want to directly solicit classes or offer them then Adverts is the place to go.

Keep your negotiations to PMs, please, and, as, I said before, do not offer any lessons or make any contact information available here.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭ham_n_mustard

Rob094 wrote: »
    I go to a guy, not sure the name of the estate but it's out by the Childers Road retail park. Pat is his name, really great teacher.

Snip PM me for contact details.

Same guy i mentioned, top notch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Where are you based? I know 2 guys who are great guitarists but depends where you are based.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement