Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&Bs in Mullingar??

Options
  • 14-01-2013 1:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭

Hi. I was interested in coming up on Fridays to take the Kyokushin classes on Sat [I wouldn't be able to get there on time if I travelled there on Sat] Could any of you be able to recommend a B7B in the area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

I've stayed in the Railway B&B a few times.

It's in town and nice and clean, good breakfast etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

The Greville Arms is cheaper than any B&B I could find. Also stayed in the Annebrook and Mullingar Park Hotel.

Annebrook was the best of the lot and Greville the cheapest.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

Contact Mullingar Tourist Office.
    When I moved the area a few years back I didnt have room to allow my father and his wife to stay with us when they visted, a quick call to the tourist office and they had a list available to email or collect in the office of local B&B's

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Greville is 50 euro for a double room for one person with breakfast, bang in centre of town, rooms are basic but its in bang centre of town so convenient. 60 euro for 2 with no breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Dr Sunshine

Wouldn't recommend the Greville. Lots of good B & B's near the town, but if you want something central might have to go for hotel, Annebrook or Newbury good. Don't know what the Austin Friar is like.

Tourist office should be able to help with list.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Thanks everyone. I'll look into those suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭OldBloke

Now would be a good time to go to Mullingar on saturdays John as we are training for a World tournament in April - 11.30 - 13.00 (this week) and then 13.30 thereafter up to end March.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

OldBloke wrote: »
    Now would be a good time to go to Mullingar on saturdays John as we are training for a World tournament in April - 11.30 - 13.00 (this week) and then 13.30 thereafter up to end March.

Thanks OldBloke.

Advertisement