Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kanger T2 Starter kit

• 14-01-2013 1:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

I am going to get one of these, and I was so close to buying tonight. I just want to know are there good tutorial videos out there to show you how to use it? It looks a little complicated.

Is it easy to set up?

How long does the battery take to charge and how long does it last?

How long will a bottle of juice last me?

Do you get a decent amount of vape out of it? Nice hit at the back of the throat?

What do you have to replace on it and how often do you have to replace the parts?

Thanks for having a look at the questions and responding

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,938 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

I am going to get one of these, and I was so close to buying tonight. I just want to know are there good tutorial videos out there to show you how to use it? It looks a little complicated.

Is it easy to set up? Yes, I could even do it

How long does the battery take to charge and how long does it last? I'd get nearly a day out of a battery, about 2hrs to charge, you will get two batteries with the kit

How long will a bottle of juice last me? 30ml at approx €11 lasts me more than a week, I was 20/day

Do you get a decent amount of vape out of it? Nice hit at the back of the throat? I do, I set the volts to 4

What do you have to replace on it and how often do you have to replace the parts? You will have to get replacement heads €10 for 5, you can also clean them in water and then drop them in vodka for a couple of hours, dry & use again, Gin also does the job :D

Thanks for having a look at the questions and responding

You can watch the video on the e-smokeireland site, others on youtube also

Advertisement