Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vet Recommendations - Marino area

• 14-01-2013 10:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Need a recommendation for a vet in the Marino, Dublin 3 area for a friend. She's less than impressed with the one she visited shortly after getting her dog and as I haven't used a vet in that area I can't help.

She has transport so anywhere within a short drive would be good.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

There's a few in the Dublin 3 area. In order of who i think is best (my opinion only) theres:
    -Denis Shannon Bull Wall vets
    -Anicare Clontart Rd
    -Fairview Vets, strand road
    -Raheny Vet clinic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

anniehoo wrote: »
    There's a few in the Dublin 3 area. In order of who i think is best (my opinion only) theres:

-Denis Shannon Bull Wall Road
    -Raheny Vet clinic

I use Raheny - Pat Keeling & he is fantastic . Only 15 or 20 mins from Marino - if that. Well worth the drive - up by St Francis Hospice about 10 houses down from it.

I hear good things about Dennis Shannon too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Not really Marino, but I always go for the Amy Lara crowd, just up Malahide Road, near the Artane Roundabout. Shouldn't take too long from Fairview

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Thanks everyone!

Advertisement