Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit from Closed a/c - a/c 77471591

Options
  • 14-01-2013 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭

I received my final bill from Eircom. My a/c was closed due to a comreg compaint I made about lack of voice service.
    I see the a/c is in credit for Eur31.40. Can you ensure this sum is sent back to me ASAP

I sent a message to ALAN last week no reply - I received a reply from Alan start of December saying 3 weeks. 
    a/c 77471591

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I received my final bill from Eircom. My a/c was closed due to a comreg compaint I made about lack of voice service.
    I see the a/c is in credit for Eur31.40. Can you ensure this sum is sent back to me ASAP

I sent a message to ALAN last week no reply - I received a reply from Alan start of December saying 3 weeks. 
    a/c 77471591

Hi EurasianBadger

Apologies for this delay, I will look into this and get back to you very shortly

Regards

Al

Advertisement