Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My baby wont settle in his new room

Options
  • 14-01-2013 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi im wondering if any of you mums can help me out, we moved our son into his own room 2 weeks ago, the first night was an absolute nitemare he seemed to just hate it even if we turned the lights on, he is 10 and a half month old (i know its late) but he is our first child and we didnt know any different, every night now we put him to sleep and then move him to his room but he seems to wake up almost every night and he wont settle again so we end up taking him into our bed, its hard to as we both work, before we moved him he rarely woke up at all in the night & he mostly put himself to sleep, i have put extra soothers in his cot thinking this might help, i know i am giving him bad habits taking him to our bed but i dont know what else to do at 3am in the morning, he is teething a lot but i still cant use that as an excuse as i know we are all creatures of habit, any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Comments

Advertisement