Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recurring dreams...anyonce care to speculate!

Options
  • 14-01-2013 4:08pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I have had a recurring dream over the last few years. Would have it about once every three weeks.

They all involve me being involved in a place-crash where I survive. In every single instance, the pilot is attempting some incredibly unrealistic and dangerous stunt. (e.g taking a shortcut by flying in between skyscrapers or deciding to descend midflight just to bounce the landing gears on a stretch of road before ascending again or spinning the plane rapidly). It's always the pilots fault and never an accident.

Last night I had it again, but this time I told the other passengers that I was suing the airline for their negligence.

I have read that car crashes mean you are afraid of failing but that plane crashes mean something a little different as you are not in control of the flight.

Any/all opinions are very welcome :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Perhaps it is your subconscious telling you not to be afraid. The Plane might symbolise something that you fear and this fear is holding you back. Yet your dreams are telling you will survive/ succeed.

Advertisement