Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wooden Chopping Boards

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I got myself a decent scissors. I hold meat in one hand and cut it so it falls directly into the pan/pot, or a plate if I want it all to go in at once. My hand with the scissors does not touch the meat. I dump the scissors in the basin, turn on the tap handle with now empty the clean hand, wash the scissors & dirty hand and turn the tap off.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭saucyleopard

My sister works for Bunbury Boards in Lisnavaugh ( probably spelt wrong) and they seemingly sell different boards for each food stuff. It has something to do with the shapes and thickness of the board as far as I know. I do know that one of the carving boards has a spike to hold the meat in place. Next time you're making one put a big nail through it !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Hello saucyleopard & welcome to Food & Drink. This is what we call a zombie thread, as in it's very old, and we ask people not to bump them by posting in them. Feel free to join in any and all discussions here though, just keep an eye on the dates of the threads you're posting in!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement