Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childcare Cost in Letterkenny

Options
  • 14-01-2013 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Folks,

Am looking for approximate childcare costs for Letterkenny. Dropping child (17months) in at 8am and picking her up again before 5pm Mon-Fri.

We had a family member help out but is no longer feasible. Just checking to see what I can expect to pay in and around the town (no need for business names).

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭GismoBaby

Folks,

Am looking for approximate childcare costs for Letterkenny. Dropping child (17months) in at 8am and picking her up again before 5pm Mon-Fri.

We had a family member help out but is no longer feasible. Just checking to see what I can expect to pay in and around the town (no need for business names).

Thanks in advance.

I know one that charges 90 for 5 days after school so you could prob double that for all day every day.

Another one charges 135 for full week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sc3101

The one I used over the summer was €165 per week full-time

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭muttley-dps

Thanks - got sorted.

From the other halfs investigations prices range from €150 - €165.

Advertisement