Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 hour retrospective of Star Wars games!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Not even going to start watching that! I'm not a Star Wars fan, but I have enjoyed many of the games over the years:

Super Star Wars/Empire/Jedi, Shadows Of The Empire, Rogue Squadron, KOTOR

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

That's me sorted with things to watch for the next few days...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

will watch it over the course of today :) thanks man
    have a day off today so might as well, too cold to do anything else :L time to get me popcorn ready

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I almost finished it myself. Unfortunately I had to close it. Now if I go to last part I just get black screen :(.

I will try it again.

I am really surprised how cool bounty and kotor games were. Now I see how mass effect had such a good start jump. Bioware just had it done before. Maybe even better...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

I almost finished it myself. Unfortunately I had to close it. Now if I go to last part I just get black screen :(.

I will try it again.

I am really surprised how cool bounty and kotor games were. Now I see how mass effect had such a good start jump. Bioware just had it done before. Maybe even better...

I'd rate KOTOR well above any of the Mass Effect games. I even put it above Baldur's Gate. KOTOR2 (Obsidian) is pretty high up there for title of Most Disappointing Sequel of all Time for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

I just wish they'd release an updated version of X-Wing and Tie-Fighter or X-Wing vs Tie-Fighter.

Advertisement