Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

evic mini

• 14-01-2013 4:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭

picture.php?albumid=2284&pictureid=14405

picture.php?albumid=2284&pictureid=14404

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

It may not perform as well as the provari, but it really looks the **** in my opinion. Keeping a track of your vaping on a computer would be awesome too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

It looks well,in terms of performance,leaving the unnecessary frills aside how does it perform compared with the vamo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

pmcmahon wrote: »
    It looks well,in terms of performance,leaving the unnecessary frills aside how does it perform compared with the vamo?

It performs the same for the most part, unless your into high resistance coils were the amp limit kicks in. When you go above 2.5 ohms, it wont go above 7 watts'ish (don't quote me on the numbers) but really there is no need for any more.
    Most of the coils i build are under 2 ohms with the exception of the pro dripper which i like to wind at 2.2 ohms and i can still push it to 10 watts not that I'd want to; 8 or 9 is plenty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

I have to say that looks very very cute - only thing that would worry me is the amount of electronics stuffed inside there that would get damaged if it took a drop.

Whats the size like compared to a Provari mini ? (or beside a regular ego if you can take a pic).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

picture.php?albumid=2284&pictureid=14407

evic with 18350 ego mod tube beside an ego 650mah.
    and a bulli a2 classic on top.

evic mini 94mm
    provari mini 88mm

could someone post a pic of the provari mini beside an ego?

• Advertisement
Advertisement