Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FlyeFIT

• 14-01-2013 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Joined flye fit in Ranelagh a few months ago, great little place for people who don't have an extra few bob floating about, used to be in Westwood but was treated quite poorly there and the equipment was awful and Dave the manager is the most unprofessional man i have ever dealt with.

Anyway its only 29e a month and the equipment is brand new, doesnt have a decent leg press tho!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

What did Dave do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Delighted you got a new gym Greg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

*moves chair from that forum to this one*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 av8r10

Hanley, i recommend you spend more time in the gym then you do online you strange little boy.

Thanks Dave! Would have been interested in what you edited!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭cletus van damme

aside from the row above.

Is anybody training at flyefit , they opening up near me and a lot less than I'm paying with better hours and better equipement.

so why am I suspicious?

whats the verdict on them ?

• Advertisement

aside from the row above.

Is anybody training at flyefit , they opening up near me and a lot less than I'm paying with better hours and better equipement.

so why am I suspicious?

whats the verdict on them ?

My mate trains in both ranelagh and macken street is very happy with them, always trying to get me there.

Macken street is pretty sick for the price.

Cant comment on the service or membership but the macken str gym is well equipped and spacious with lots of toys, 4 squat cages with bumper plates. prowler track, 3/4 heavy bags with lots of room.

Getting in an out is a pain tho, im not exactly a big bloke and I can barely squeeze through the turnstyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭link_2007

*moves chair from that forum to this one*
    tumblr_mghc4yYxaK1ry10fwo1_400.gif

link_2007 wrote: »
    tumblr_mghc4yYxaK1ry10fwo1_400.gif

that was a year ago, i have no idea what it is referencing. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

My mate trains in both ranelagh and macken street is very happy with them, always trying to get me there.

Macken street is pretty sick for the price.

Cant comment on the service or membership but the macken str gym is well equipped and spacious with lots of toys, 4 squat cages with bumper plates. prowler track, 3/4 heavy bags with lots of room.

Getting in an out is a pain tho, im not exactly a big bloke and I can barely squeeze through the turnstyle.

Yep especially with your bag on your back/shoulders it can be a pain in the arse getting through the turnstiles.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Yep especially with your bag on your back/shoulders it can be a pain in the arse getting through the turnstiles.

even without a bag I struggle to fit, Id be quite surprised if anyone much bigger than me could get through at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Paybel

I've joined FlyeFIT that's opening not far from me :)

Looking forward to it - seems like a great price!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭cletus van damme

Paybel wrote: »
    I've joined FlyeFIT that's opening not far from me :)

Looking forward to it - seems like a great price!

Say hi to me so.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Smertrius

29€ a month, according to your website its 29€ + 25€ per month

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Smertrius wrote: »

The €25 is a once off joining fee.

Its 29 a month or 32 for roaming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

What an odd thread to resurrect.

Smertrius wrote: »

What do you mean by "your website"? I don't think boards.ie own flyefit...

I wonder how Dave is getting on tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Hanley wrote: »
    What do you mean by "your website"? I don't think boards.ie own flyefit...

I wonder how Dave is getting on tho.

Hanley, i recommend you spend more time in the gym then you do online you strange little boy.

Go back to your comic books.

Advertisement