Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man U home 20th January

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

And that chance there is the difference between us and Utd, Chelsea, etc - we don't have someone who'll score those chances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Why won't Defoe fcuking pass

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Insp. Harry Callahan

We really need someone a bit more clinical upfront.
    why bring tom huddlestone on?!?

why bring tom huddlestone on?!?

To rest Parker

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭celt262

Lloris has been a spectator most of this game and the lack of a lethal striker will not only cost us this game will cost a champions league place.

• Advertisement

Lennon has had a great game

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    To rest Parker
    Gotta go for it now, be better with siggy than him in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭celt262

To weak from Defoe again..

YESSSSSSS!!!!

Yes, yes, yes

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Israel_Dagg

Ah well done spurs. Deserved a point after the 2nd half ****!!

No more than we ****ing deserve

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Was just about to post my little one has just said a prayer to the angels for a Spurs win. :D

I said to her I'd be happy with a draw love !

He had a mare, but he came up with the goods in the end. Well done Dempsey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

Taste of your own medicine Utd, yeah!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

FOOKING BRILLIANT !!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Yes! Absolutely deserved the point, with us in almost complete control for the 2nd half. Really well done by Lennon at the end there, passing it to Dempsey. We still need to be more clinical, but damn that felt good.

A draw feels like a win now. ****in delighted!! :D

A good point,Deserved at least that. Lennon played awsome today

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Today showed fantastic team spirit, very impressed. Delighted for the team and manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Delighted Lennon was involved in the goal,he was great today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Great result considering where it was at in the 91st minute but lets not forget what everyone was saying for the whole game before that ...we so badly need a new striker. If we dont get 1 we wont finish in the top 4. end of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

Absolutely shaking after that. Doubt any team will keep united to 4 shots and not even a shot in the second half.... Didn't deserve the draw

Deserved the win

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Great result considering where it was at in the 91st minute but lets not forget what everyone was saying for the whole game before that ...we so badly need a new striker. If we dont get 1 we wont finish in the top 4. end of.

agree 100% though Dempsey is turning into the new Gussie Poyet :D

Clint-Dempsey-scores-the--008.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

absolutely delighted, a well deserved point! Daniel Levy needs to get us another striker, having no strikers on our bench today is ludicrous

How nice is it to finally score a goal to rescue something in injury time rather than it being the other way around? As already mentioned, fantastic team sprirt and attitude and a well deserved point. Can't wait for MOTD tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Easier said than done. Walker is exposed against quality opposition time and again. I'd prefer Naughton to be playing right back.

Lads, that Dempsey goal was a relief. Losing that match 1-0 would have been heartbreaking considering the number of chances we had.

Finishing is obviously an issue we need rectified, but one thing I mentioned before the match (above) needs to be rectified too. Walker's concentration levels are going to kill us against the 'big' teams. Had we not grabbed that last-minute equaliser, it would have been Walker's general positional play which would have cost us. I don't mean to put a dampner on things, I'm just being realistic. Zero points there could have had a drastic psychological effect on our performances going forward. Thankfully we have a few winnable matches coming up now, before home leg of the North London derby in March.

COYS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭larry1

Never thought much of Dempsey. Mid table star player.

:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Dempsey doesn't deserve the plaudits. He had a poor game, his miss at start of second half was shocking

Dembele was fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

mickman wrote: »
    Dempsey doesn't deserve the plaudits. He had a poor game, his miss at start of second half was shocking

It was a great save from De Gea, he scored the goal thus earning us a precious point. Give the guy a break.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Israel_Dagg

Back again :P was sickened with that goal. But would have taken a point before the game. I guess that what it feels like to be a non utd fan most of the time :P

The player who won it and was at it all day for ye today was Lennon. Bale didn't look too threatening. Dembele the odd time on his runs, but it was Lennon.

Advertisement