Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Contact No for iTunes?

• 14-01-2013 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Does anyone have a contact no for iTunes support? Sorry if this is on the board already, but can't find it and need to contact them urgently re magazine subscription that has been renewed a few times that wasn't authorised by me and need to sort it out asap!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

There is no phone number for them. Just email and its quick enough as in a day or 2. Not sure what it is but it should easily be available on apple.com/ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭blade1

You can request a call back online.
    You get a few months free telephone support when u buy an apple product.
    Can the problem be sorted without Apple?

blade1 wrote: »
    You can request a call back online.
    You get a few months free telephone support when u buy an apple product.
    Can the problem be sorted without Apple?
    Apple support is seperate from iTunes support and I'm nearly certain there is no way to contact them other than email

• Registered Users Posts: 35 lovely lady

Thanks. Really need to contact them asap as they have charged over €200 to my itunes account (ie credit card!) and I need to sort it out as soon as possible!

Moaning here won't sort it so why not just go to the apple site I mentioned and follow it from there. It's easily available information

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 lovely lady

:rolleyes: Wasn't moaning, just saying I needed to contact them asap

:rolleyes: Wasn't moaning, just saying I needed to contact them asap
    2 days ago you were told how to contact them asap

Advertisement