Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monasterevin

Options
  • 14-01-2013 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Just seeking some local knowledge on what areas of Monasterevin would be good to rent a house in? Also any advice you would give someone who is thinking of moving there.

Many thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭NEDDURC

I'm living there now 6 years or so.
    I'm living in one of the newer estates on the Rathangan Road. It's pretty quite estate that is well maintained.

I have heard that they have the train service will be significantly improved shortly so that may be of benefit to you and you can access the train station via the Ferns Bridge estate also.

Not sure what other advice you'd need but if you have anything specific you'd like to ask then feel free.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

Many thanks for the reply Neddurc. We are looking at Hopkins Haven estate. Any idea what that estate is like? thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭NEDDURC

Don't know much about the specific estates but it seems like a decent one. Maybe others could give you more specifics on it.

Advertisement