Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10month old wont settle

Options
  • 14-01-2013 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

My baby is 10 months and wont settle in the evening. He used to settle from about 7 in the evening till I went to bed now he's not even doing that :( he is knackered but wont sit still wont lie down wont take his bottle and doesn't settle either in his cot or my bed. Any ideas please, thanks soo much :-))

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

youandme13 wrote: »
    My baby is 10 months and wont settle in the evening. He used to settle from about 7 in the evening till I went to bed now he's not even doing that :( he is knackered but wont sit still wont lie down wont take his bottle and doesn't settle either in his cot or my bed. Any ideas please, thanks soo much :-))

Can you give us an idea of how his day goes schedule otherwise?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Maybe hes growing or teething or just having one of those "stages" - would you have a sling that way he would be happy and you could still go around and get stuff done?

Advertisement