Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Up to 10c off a litre of Fuel at Tesco until 3rd Feb

• 14-01-2013 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

backgroundnew.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

thats great but they are the dearest bloody petrol station around.
    i thought when they opened in ireland we would see really cheap prices for their petrol.
    on a weekly basis i find 3 or more places that are cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

utterly useless offer considering the price of diesel. Got this at 5c off last time it was on and the saving was less than a euro.

Better savings with money off vouchers for Dunnes, which is why they are doing this at all. Dunnes give €5 back in every €50 or something like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,618 ✭✭✭✭siblers

The price of their petrol in killarney is ten cent more expensive than Tralee and about 5 cent more expensive than anywhere else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

They're 5 cent cheaper in my nearest Tesco than any of the 3 stations in my nearest town. Works well for me.

Advertisement