Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle Paper white driving me nuts !

Options
  • 14-01-2013 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

I got the new paper white over the Christmas , I had the touch before that and I loved it, but the magnet in my kindle cover drives the new one crazy I cant read for more than a few seconds without the screen going to standby , such a pain any time i want to use it now i have to take the cover off it which isnt very handy if I am travelling with it. is there anyway to turn the standby off ? Or am i just going to have to buy a basic cover without the magnet. I know that when you close the cover the magnet automatically puts the kindle to sleep but i didn't think it would interfere with reading so annoying.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Can you use a blade or something to take the magnet out?

Advertisement