Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A free photobook (if you can bring yourself to by the dailymail)

• 14-01-2013 9:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

Snapfish based free photo book offer thingy going on tomorrow (Tuesday) with the daily mail.

Now, just saw the advertisement on Sky One, but wasn't really paying attention so can't recall that specifically was the irish daily mail so don't shoot me if i've got it wrong. Have a browse before you pick it up.

If the Irish one, then might be of interest to some. Worth having a look at it tomorrow anyway.

I've had prints including large formats done with snapfish and they've been pretty decent and not terribly expensive but i've never purchased a photobook from them.

Has anyone had a photobook done with snapfish?

I think its a "you pay the postage" kind of free offer, which if the product is reasonably decent wouldn't put you off.

Now if only I could bring myself to buying the daily mail :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

I'd rather have my eyes gouged out. (Or pay for a book ;) )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Every time you buy the daily mail some neophyte photographer gets emailed a link to an online youtube course entitled "HDR FOR FUN AND PROFIT ! BE A PRO WEDDING HDR PHOTOGRAPHER IN 2 WEEKS !"

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭thatsnotmyname

Snapfish had a photobook offer last year with Barry's tea

quite small 21 cm X 15 cm soft copy
    good quality,
    grand for €1:99

MyMemory are also giving away a free square book until the 31st (well it's not free entirely, you pay €4-€5 for postage).

For the price (of postage) it's good. Quality is nothing to get excited about though, and I wouldn't re-order, personally.

As a small thank you for your support during 2012 we are offering all customers a free Square Photobook from our sister site MyMemory.com. Simply use discount code MM12XMAS at the checkout.

We hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from everyone at MyMemory.

1 per account.

Advertisement