Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracking on car?

Options
  • 14-01-2013 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

Just wondering if there is any professional lazer wheel alignment garage in mullingar or surrounding areas?

Regards
    Rich

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Hello all,

Just wondering if there is any professional lazer wheel alignment garage in mullingar or surrounding areas?

Regards
    Rich

Hey mate, there's a lad just outside Clonard. He's reasonable and he's a perfectionist. I've used plenty of places to get alignment done over the years, but this guy is the best so far. If you're interested I'll PM his number. If you want directions, you know where I live.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Hey mate, there's a lad just outside Clonard. He's reasonable and he's a perfectionist. I've used plenty of places to get alignment done over the years, but this guy is the best so far. If you're interested I'll PM his number. If you want directions, you know where I live.

Thanks pkm. Pm his name and number please. Ill havevto getbit done soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Thanks pkm. Pm his name and number please. Ill havevto getbit done soon.

Sending PM now....

Advertisement