Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brown Garlic Bread in Dublin?

Options
  • 14-01-2013 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've been searching for Brown Garlic Bread but with no joy. White bread does not agree with my wife and she is looking for an alternative. We had it once before from SuperValu in Dingle and it was lovely. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

Would you consider making it yourself? Get your favourite brown bread, and smother it in pulverised garlic mashed into salted butter. Wrap in tinfoil and bake in the oven. For the record, I've never seen brown garlic bread but it sounds great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Would agree with making it yourself, garlic bread is about the easiest and fastest thing in the world to make, and tastes SO much better when made fresh!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

You may have to try making it yourself, but I'll move this to the Dublin forum because you're more likely to get help finding it there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

my mother in law cant eat white bread so i make it for her on ciabatta. she has no problems with that

Advertisement