Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canadian work visa

Options
  • 14-01-2013 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all

I would really appreciate any help that you can give me...... so am trying to find out information for my brother and his girlfriend who want to go to Canada to workfor a year or two.

My brother is a roofer and his girlfriend is a beauty therapist (both will work in other jobs).

So which visa should they be applying for?
    Do they need a job offer before they apply for the visa?

Any help would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭CollardGreens

Hi,
    Have hey decided which providence they want to live in? We have been seriously considering Nova Scotia but around Ontario there will be more jobs. I think Quebec frowns upon only english speaking but I could be wrong. We chose to look into NS for many reasons, but mostly because they are on the ocean and in the gulf stream which means the weather will be cold, but not as cold as the rest of CA.
    I don't know where they will be moving from, but I found from the states they are very pet friendly which is good since we have 5 pets. There are rules to have pets checked out no matter where you come from but not as bad as some other places.
    I'm in the health care and don't anticipate having that much trouble finding work (their unemployment rate is low) and my older parents will go as my dependents.

I found many sites that will help, get googling!:)

Hope I've helped some?!

Advertisement