Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is it

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

pmcmahon wrote: »
    Not at all,I was pessimistic going into vaping because I had an ecig before getting my kanger,which was just crap.I thought the kanger was going to be just a little improvement on my ecig,but I was blown away.The novelty took over as well and before I knew it I was a week off smokes so there was no point in going through a transistion phase.To be honest I didnt need it because the kanger was giving me a better drag than my cigarettes were.

My transistion was immediate and a pleasure with no effort.

Yea I just had a cigerette to see if I would need it but it's already looking like I might be off them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Yea I just had a cigerette to see if I would need it but it's already looking like I might be off them.

First one of the day is the only one I miss(and still do!). I went over to ecigs straight away and off them 4 months today!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

only time I miss cigs is when i'm watching a movie and there's a character smoking in it

for whatever reason, the e-cig just doesn't satisfy as much as it usually does during those moments

only time I miss cigs is when i'm watching a movie and there's a character smoking in it

for whatever reason, the e-cig just doesn't satisfy as much as it usually does during those moments

Good shout! I'm going to get in with you guys now that I'm off cigs about 3 or 4 hours :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Good shout! I'm going to get in with you guys now that I'm off cigs about 3 or 4 hours :pac:

before you know it,it will be 3-4 weeks ;)

• Advertisement

Also, would it be possible to vaporise marijuana (if one had some which one does not) somehow in this? Might it break the clearomizer thingg?

Also, would it be possible to vaporise marijuana (if one had some which one does not) somehow in this? Might it break the clearomizer thingg?

I'm sure you could,but there are better ways ;)

pmcmahon wrote: »
    I'm sure you could,but there are better ways ;)

Aye but conspicuous...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

Jesus, while reading this thread I just realised I've been off cigarettes for exactly 2 months.
    Jimmy, if you're anything like me, you won't miss those bastard things one bit.
    Good Luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

LOL If I had a euro for everytime I'v been asked this, I'd have more euros than I have now.

• Advertisement

afaik it is technically possible but it's massively wasteful

you have to get a large large amount of weed and seep the thc out somehow, kinda like how you'd make hash oil but it doesn't end up anywhere near as concentrated so you're losing thc in the process

just buy a weed vapouriser if that's what you're after

Yeah it can be done but the concentration is low. It's a method of choice for medical marijuana users as it gives the medical benefit without being stoned all day.
    Google is your friend ;)
    http://www.hightectrading.com//all-new-skunkbaccy-atomizer-38-c.asp

I wonder actually.. if you got some hash oil and mixed it with some pg or vg.. could that worki?

it'd need some serious mixing, hash oil is like molasses.. really thick sticky stuff and i dont know if it'd be mixable with either pg or vg

I suppose it's a bit of a pipe dream...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Ecigs can never ever be used with cannabis.

Definitely not worth researching.

Er lads should we be talking about this, walls have ears and boards do too, just sayin!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

I've seen people use the SWIM (someone who isn't me) when having this type of chat online. Does it actually protect you legally though I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭jakdublin

I've seen people use the SWIM (someone who isn't me) when having this type of chat online. Does it actually protect you legally though I wonder?

You'd have to be caught in possession. Talk all you like. We still have free speech. For now. The mods might object though as it's off topic, a bit.

Definitely doesn't protect you, but they don't go after people who say "Oh, SWIM got a quarter yesterday, SWIM says it's the strongest evar!".

There were a couple of idiots who tested the limits on bluelight (I think) a few years ago, where they were doing the utterly retarded "My dog Sebastian got a delivery of 2 kilos yesterday, real good..." etc, and they got busted.

Cops don't want to waste money travelling to every house that has weed in it, the cost wouldn't be justified.
    If they hear some simpleton banging on about a supply-chain, they'll be interested.

The pet thing is so... I dunno... I can't even imagine. SWIM is bad enough, but pets?

Seem to be getting dry inhales this morning... been reading a bit to try and figure out what's going on. How much juice in the clearomizer thing is best? I refilled so that it was nearly full to see if that made a difference but it might be that my throat is just dry

• Advertisement

Dry as in scratchy or burnt or vapourless?

More scratchy

Drink more water.
    Get juice with a higher VG ratio.
    Treat yourself to the odd tea with honey.

grindle wrote: »
    Drink more water.
    Get juice with a higher VG ratio.
    Treat yourself to the odd tea with honey.

Check.
    Will keep in mind.
    LOL I drink tea with honey whenever I have tea, just haven't had tea today :P

Edit: Jaysis can't bate a cup a tae

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

pmc did you have a transition phase? I'm going smoke a cig now
    Since I started vaping a few days ago I've cut down real smokes to a couple a day, and I could probably do without those too.
    At least now I don't panic if there's no smokes in the house.

My gf said it'd be ok to vape inside the house but one of the juices I got was "cigar" so it's quite smelly and she almost kicked me outside again :D I'm mixing it with menthol though so it's getting better. Learning every day.

Yea I had a couple yesterday just to compare, don't think I finished any. Same today, had one this morning but didn't feel the usual NEED to have one and only got about half way through.

How important is it to keep the clearomizer clean after I finish a juice in it? And also, should I throw out the last small bit of juice rather than smoking (sorry vaping :pac:) with only a small bit in it?

doesnt really matter

if it's a strong flavour it will probably mix with the new flavour you put in there, but if you can live with that.. *shrug*

How important is it to keep the clearomizer clean after I finish a juice in it? And also, should I throw out the last small bit of juice rather than smoking (sorry vaping :pac:) with only a small bit in it?

It won't do any damage or anything,you'll just get a mix of flavours most likely.I like to seperate my flavours as much as possible,but it's just preference.

If you put a strong flavour like menthol into a tank that had a weak sweet juice,you'll eventually just get the menthol taste.But if you put a weak flavour juice on top of menthol,it will destroy the flavour.

• Advertisement

K cool. It's going better now today. Had a smoke when I got up and another smoke there coz I had to go out to the shed and it made a good cover. I'd usually have had around 10 by now.

Advertisement