Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs/Clubs for 30 pluses

Options
  • 14-01-2013 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Ladies
    Any good pubs/clubs to find a man in Dublin City Centre?
    Somewhere numbers are pretty even and us 30 plus year olds dont look outta place

Comments

Moved from Ladies Lounge to appropriate regional forum

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Coppers.

Any night of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 HelenMorrissey

Neeson wrote: »
    Coppers.

Any night of the week.

Not a fan to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

rain nightclub in the portobello hotel is known as an over 30's spot. try barrys hotel on great denmark street too - the new sachs;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Cassidys on Westmoreland Street is wall to wall men.

i actually thought it was a gay bar for a long time, as i always seemed to be the only girl - very bizarre, got chatted up a few times there was even move bizarre :confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

irishbird wrote: »
    Cassidys on Westmoreland Street is wall to wall men.

i actually thought it was a gay bar for a long time, as i always seemed to be the only girl - very bizarre, got chatted up a few times there was even move bizarre :confused::confused:

that is bizarre alright:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

that is bizarre alright:pac:

It sure is. :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭hayser

37 Dawson Street, Dakota, Fade Street Social (upstairs), The No Name Bar or Everleigh Gardens always have a good atmosphere and are within that age range.

Advertisement