Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

*** Match OFF*** Tue 15/1 20:15 WES1 Mazars11

• 14-01-2013 11:33pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Dave - in
    Jules - in
    Wes - in
    Cathal - in
    Conor - in
    Keith P - in
    Derek - in
    Darren -in

Gar -
    Keith R - in
    Ciaran -
    Clay - in
    Collie - in
    Mark - In

Damian - in

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

I'm in.

Darren.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Match is off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

Shame our momentum keeps getting interrupted. I suppose it's par for the course in a wet January - teams with nothing to play for maybe struggle to get numbers every week.

I see The Reserves drew so we're six points off the lead. Even with a game against them, that's probably too big a mountain to climb with four games left but still it's nice to be involved in what should be a good finish to the league. If our early season form wasn't so shocking we'd probably have run away with it.

Advertisement