Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress Home Page - Lotto Numbers

Options
  • 15-01-2013 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, can anyone help, I am in the process of bringing our GAA sire up to date as it hadn't been updated in almost a year.

I am using Wordpress and would like to put our club lotto numbers on the home page in the format shown on this site www.moneyglassgac.com. I don't know if its a plugin or widget that is used or something entirely different.

I have the backbone of site done but just want to add a few finishing touches.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Ooh they have the internet on computers now.

You may have better luck on this forum: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=23

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Thread moved from GAA.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Source is pretty generic, I'd guess it's a widget updated manually by someone every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 beechgrove2

Have been searching through widgets for ages and cant find what one it might be :-( thanks for the reply :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I meant a generic widget, i.e. text/html. If you want to automate it you'll need to get someone to code it for you. It shouldn't be all that complex, maybe an hour or two if you supply a good spec and source the images yourself.

• Advertisement

Oh right, well havent a clue about coding, etc., so I might just have to go for something else :-( again thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Did you try to get in contact with the club that run the website that you linked too? It looks like a plug-in, will have a look through wordpress later when I get a chance.

Thanks very much for taking the time, even to reply. No havent tried them yet as wanted to see could I get a response on here first. Even something like this one on here http://www.fatherrocks.com/. Just wanted something a bit better looking than posting it onto latest news.

Have you looked into the service locallotto.ie provides?

Hi, yes have looked into locallotto.ie, at the minute ticket sales for our weekly lotto wouldnt be very high, trying to promote the club at the minute to get it out there. It is an option for the future :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement