Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best deal for carrots in bulk in the city?

Options
  • 15-01-2013 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Where is the best place to buy carrots in the city? I'm looking for a good quality/value for money balance. Have some hardcore juicing in mind :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

Serious..... And you need the ever reaching arm of Boards.ie to figure this out.

When the web makes us lazy

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭SimonClarke

Haven't you ever heard of leverage? What's the point in me searching all over town with what little time I have these days when I could take a chance first that someone on the boards here happens to know of a good source that they can take 30 seconds out of their day to reply if they want to do a nice gesture.

If you have nothing to contribute then don't waste your time.

((Edit))
    Just in case I did not emphasize it properly in my OP, I am looking for large quantities of carrots, hence the "hardcore juicing" comment.. I'm talking 2kg+ bags, not loose or small packets unless the quality and value for money is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Maybe Kervicks on Ballybricken. Any time I buy carrots there they seem to last a lot longer than supermarket bought carrots. I'm sure they'll make up any amount you want too.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

longshanks wrote: »
    Maybe Kervicks on Ballybricken. Any time I buy carrots there they seem to last a lot longer than supermarket bought carrots. I'm sure they'll make up any amount you want too.

I second Kervicks, we get all our veg there, lasts way longer then the supermarket stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Brendan Walsh Wholesale Slieverue , springs to mind ........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭SimonClarke

Brendan Walsh Wholesale Slieverue , springs to mind ........

Nice didn't know there was a wholesaler in the area! Not living here long..

Thanks for suggesting Kervicks, I'll check them out next time I'm in town..

Advertisement