Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hot water pressure in shower keeps dropping off

• 15-01-2013 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Not a plumber so I'm not sure how to fix.

Sometimes when I use the shower all is fine the water is controlled by the mixer tap. Every now and then though the hot water seems to stop. When I check the hot water at the sink it seems fine ?
    When I then run all the hot and cold taps in the house for a few minutes and switch off the hot water pressure in the shower seems to come back to normal. Any ideas Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Not a plumber so I'm not sure how to fix.

Sometimes when I use the shower all is fine the water is controlled by the mixer tap. Every now and then though the hot water seems to stop. When I check the hot water at the sink it seems fine ?
    When I then run all the hot and cold taps in the house for a few minutes and switch off the hot water pressure in the shower seems to come back to normal. Any ideas Thanks in advance

What type and make is your shower ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

Is there a pump supplying this shower that could be plumbed wrong and drawing in air

Advertisement