Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Distance Learning MBA

Options
  • 15-01-2013 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

I'm looking into the possibility of doing an MBA and would appreciate some advice. I am currently working in the energy field and my primary degree is in engineering. I have been looking at where I would like my career to progress to and I would like to get into the management area in the future. I think the distance learning option would be best for me given family & work commitments as this would allow me the flexibility I need. I have been looking into the distance options and the MBA at Edinburgh University seems like a good option from both cost (c.£8k) and reputation perspectives.

Anybody have any experience of this course or any other potential distance options?
    Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Advertisement