Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disappearing track bug - report here!

• 15-01-2013 11:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭

We've had a couple of reports of disappearing track sections. This was an old bug which we thought we'd cracked but it appears to be still present on some devices.

It seems to be confined to phones with Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets but beyond that we've no more info.

Have you seen this while testing? Please let me know below along with your device name, you'll be saving me a lot of hair.

K

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I've only gotten this once, on UT3.
    HTC One X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

I've only gotten this once, on UT3.
    HTC One X

Cheers, yeah I thought we'd cracked that between UT3/4... Please let me know if you see it again :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭RB94

Has happened a few times to me on UT4.

Sony Xperia Ray.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

RB94 wrote: »
    Has happened a few times to me on UT4.

Sony Xperia Ray.

Thanks - that's 3 instances we've seen on Sony Xperia Ray oddly enough...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Posted this in the Apple Devices Forum but just said I'd repost here. Found the same bug on my iPad (3rd Gen). Road disappeared, as did obstacles. However coins still remained and were able to be collected. Also running iOS 6.0.1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

I've seen this a few times myself, no idea what causes it though.

Huawei Ascend G330

Advertisement