Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mortgage payment options

Options
  • 15-01-2013 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

hi
    i've a small mortgage and repayments are 290 a month

can i lodge money weekly or monthly to cover the mortgage or do i have to use a feeder account

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Liam D Ferguson

Depends on the lender - some will accomodate weekly repayments; others won't. You'd have to ask them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭mikehammer67

thanks it's aib
    are they flexible that way?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭themoneyguy

Just send in a letter saying you wish to pay by standing order and then lodge in money before your repayment date. Once enough is lodged before rep date you will be ok but if you get the amount wrong and dont cover the total repayment you could slip into arrears very easily.

In summary it isnt a prob, you just have to be aware of how much you are lodging

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭mikehammer67

thanks
    i spoke to aib
    they can arrange weekly payments at PO using a personalised mortgage lodgement book

Advertisement