Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Haircut ideas for a guy?

• 15-01-2013 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hey, I'm trying to go for a new hairstyle for this year, but i have no ideas? My hair is dark brown and around 2" on the top and back. its naturally straight but can get greasy when not washed often. I like to keep it pretty tight on the sides but im open to change.. im happy to use any hair products except for Hair spray. Please share some ideas for hair cuts and styles.. Thanks :D Btw i like to keep it low maintenance but it wont be a major problem to work on it for 5 or ten mins every day :) Thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Why not let it grow a little longer (it might get a bit scruffy for a few weeks) and then go into a stylist and ask for some advice? Personally I like the modern takes on the classic short-back and sides (especially when accompanied by a good beard, but of course not necessary :D)

Some examples:

g2.jpg?w=529&h=705

2012_13_haircuts_men_hairstyles_trends_fashion_s.jpg

t.jpg?w=529&h=705

davidbeckhamhairmain.jpg

Advertisement