Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gutter and fascia cleaning

Options
  • 15-01-2013 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

HI there

Just wanting to get an idea of what the going rate is for getting your gutters and fascia cleaned. Had someone round the other day offering to do them for 120. (Detached house, on housing estate - gutters front and back, not sides.)

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭sligo camper

Hi,

I know im writing from Sligo but the price quoted seems massive....I got mine done at the weekend for a detatched house, with 7 pop out windows, my windows and conservatory for € 40... and as i live in the country there was a lot of moss type build up on all the gutters and fascias... €120 NAH

( ps - he was at it for about 3 hours also)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

I had mine done last year, fairly long bungalow and a detached 2 car garage. €150, although to be fair they were bloody filthy as the house had been abandoned for the previous 2 years.

Left them gleaming, and it was baltic the day he washed them. I wasn't there but another fella that was doing work there said they had to stop a few times because their hands were numb...

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭jmark

Ta both of you - Sligo seems to be the place to live!

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭sligo camper

For €120 i d travel myself to do it for you....

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

There's a guy up my way who charges around €40 - €50 for that depending on the size and complexity of the job.

• Advertisement
Advertisement