Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting a Band looking for aged 30+. No previous experience required

Options
  • 15-01-2013 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

Ok. I am 40 and can play Guitar and sing a bit. Not bad at chords and rythm. Learning lead and scales at the moment. I am just thinking that this would be more fun with some similar minded people.

I would love to hear from people around portlaoise/Portarlington who would be interested in starting up something like this. I am open to most types of music. and will consider any format.

I am not looking to make money out of this (just yet). But would like to see how things develop.

I think at my age it would be better to try those of an older generation. i.e. not teenagers who wouldnt want an old fogee like me cramping their style. So if you have any ideas leave a comment or PM me. :eek:

Advertisement