Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HP Leixlip shift patterns

Options
  • 15-01-2013 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone,

I know there is already a thread about this but it does not actually mention the shift patterns themselves only transportation. I might get a job in the technical support there. Does anybody know the times of the shifts they have?

thanks for your help :)

Shananga

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

It's a 24 hour facility so would depend on who you are working with there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shananga

I would work in the Swedish team in technical support. As far as I know the shifts depend on the desk. I just don't want to do late shifts, anything else is fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Contact your team lead or manager for the shift times.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shananga

I don't work for them yet, so I cannot ask them. I just wanted to figure out if it's any use to go to the 2nd interview or not. If it involves nightshifts, I can skip that interview.

Advertisement