Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog grooming/mobile

• 15-01-2013 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all im in the Kinnegad area and have an old english sheep dog, can anyone recommend a groomer either in the area or who offers a mobile service.

Thanks a mill :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ms Tootsie

Hi I live in the Enfield area and I use Jason from Dial a Dog Wash. If you want more details I can PM them. I find him great with our dog and it's nice having him come direct to you and do the grooming right outside the house :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Darby32

Kaza2710 Your a star thanks a mill if you can pm me his number and I will give him a buzz if he comes to Enfield Im only 10 minutes down the road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ms Tootsie

Details sent. As he is a mobile groomer i'd say he should be able to come out to you.

Advertisement