Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leg Tattoo in Dublin

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 161 ✭✭Chikablam

Can I just pop into him to talk about it, or do I need to make an appointment first?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Just drop in and he'll talk to ya. He's in Spain at the minute though (only know this meself because I want to talk to him) but it has on his Facebook when he'll be back. Probably the friendliest shop in Dublin too.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 JSheridan81

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Agreed with Rob in Colourworks.

Tbh if money is an issue, wait. Good tattoos don't come cheap and cheap tattoos aren't good.
    Couldn't agree more with ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 JSheridan81

Chikablam wrote: »
    Howdy all, was hoping to get my leg tattooed, something like this, but I'm kinda new to the game, and don't really know any artists. So, I was hoping if anyone could point me in the direction of someone who could do this well? Living in North Wicklow, so anywhere in Dublin is grand really. Also, I'm a student, so I can't really do the spenso places
    Cheers
    Mark in Reinkarnated on Parliment st Dublin is amazing. I get all my tatts done there. He'll give u a good price and will recommend colours to best suit the design. Just cos u got certain colours in mind for a tattoo doesn't mean it'll work on your skin. I would highly recommend him.

Advertisement