Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAO Anyone waiting to apply for Second Year Visa

Options
  • 16-01-2013 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

I am currently on my first year working holiday visa which will come to an end now in March.

My concern now is that as the visas haven't been released as of yet it may be very tight for the renewal of my second year as I don't want this to interfere with work.

My question is if anyone has applied previously or knows if your currently working here and have applied for your second year visa which is pending is there any type of bridging visa you can work under until it's approved?

I am seeing some details about "Implied Status" but wanted to see if anyone here knew as Id imagine a few others are in the same situation

Cheers

Advertisement