Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Isle of Man Easter Shooting Festival 2013

• 16-01-2013 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

For those of you who are part of the face book group, entry forms have been posted there this evening. The group name is the same as the title of this thread, if you want to join and download from there.

For those on my mailing list, the forms will be sent out at the weekend.

The website is still not working properly and still shows last years dates, but all other paperwork (temporary permit/travel details etc) can still be downloaded from there, or contact me and I will send by email.

Ina

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Awesome. Will be over at Easter then Ina!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭FLOYDSTER

Awesome. Will be over at Easter then Ina!

Entry in then Slack boy ??:D

FLOYDSTER wrote: »
    Entry in then Slack boy ??:D

Not yet, waiting on the few club entries to come together, make one travel declaration. You shooting the 3x40 this year then FLOYDSTER? Preparing for it myself at the moment, should be an interesting one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭FLOYDSTER

Not this year Dave, trying to keep the kit down to a minimum this year!;), if I was deffo working over there or taking the van then I probably would!

Must bounce stuff off you with regard to flights and prices this year. Looks like we're flying out of Belfast too, so it's going to cost me a chunk as I will be shooting it.

• Advertisement

Lads, it might seem at first glance as if all of this is ISSF rifle stuff, but the competition itself is very broad. The full list of events is as follows, so there's something to interest every taste over the weekend.

Three Position Rifle 3 x 40
    2 x 60 shot Prone Rifle
    4 x 60 shot Prone Rifle Teams Women's 3 x 20
    2 x 60 shot Air Rifle
    2 x 60 shot Air Pistol
    ISSF 25m Standard Pistol
    ISSF 50m (Free) Pistol
    ISSF 25m Centre Fire Pistol
    ISSF 25m Rapid Fire Pistol
    ISSF 25m (Sport)
    Pistol Police Pistol 1 and 2 Service Pistol
    9mm Pistol
    Practical Pistol
    Black Powder Pistol
    NRA 1500 Pistol
    Sporting Rifle
    Service Rifle

Hopefully we'll see a few more Irish faces at it this year now! There are plenty of guys with the kit to do at least a few of these events, and it's worth the trip.

Advertisement